About Sawgrass Plantation Enterprises
Founded in 1983 by Dave Sipos, Sawgrass has built a reputation in Volusia County for being honest, reliable and delivering top quality work on time and within your budget. We focus on the entire client experience, from concept to completion. Our experience and qualifications make Sawgrass the perfect choice for your next construction project. Whether you have your own specific ideas or are in need of design and planning assistance, we have the capabilities and a friendly, straight forward approach to making your vision a reality.
Much of our business comes from repeat customers and through client referrals. For many of our clients, we have become their “contractor for life”.
Our founder, Dave Sipos, has actively pursued continuing education opportunities in order to provide the best information to employees and customers alike. His qualifications include:
- Florida Certified General Contractor
- Florida Certified Roofing Contractor
- NAHB Graduate Master Builder
- NAHB Certified Graduate Remodeler
- NAHB Certified Aging In Place Specialist
- NAHB Certified Green Professional
- Certified Installer of A.B. Chance Helical Pier Foundation System since 1991
- Member of the NAHB Remodeler 20 Club since 1999
- Department of Veterans Affairs Registered Builder ID# 7614
Sawgrass Plantation Enterprises is Volusia County’s most trusted contractor. Serving Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, South Daytona, Ponce Inlet, Holly Hill, Wilbur by the Sea, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater and the Florida Shores since 1983.